KEY SPONSORSHIP CONSIDERATIONS
Some of the key selection issues and criteria to consider when completing your application include:
- Where is the event, activity or initiative located in relation to CWPR’s project(s)?
- Will this event/relationship provide benefits to the broad community or to specific individuals?
- What other organisations support or have supported this sponsorship?
- How would your event/organisation benefit from CWPR involvement?
- How can CWPR use the opportunity to achieve its objectives?
- How would CWPR support be promoted?
- How would the sponsorship be measured and evaluated for effectiveness?
CWPR WILL CONSIDER EACH COMMUNITY SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL, HOWEVER DECISIONS ARE DISCRETIONARY AND SPONSORSHIPS ARE LIMITED.
Sometimes proposals which have great merit are not always able to be accommodated. It should be noted that sponsorship requests matching CWPR criteria for selection may still be declined due to existing activities of a similar nature or other constraints.